show iscsi initiator summary
show iscsi initiator detail
show iscsi session initiator initiator target target
iscsi save-initiator name name
show islb initiator
show islb session
show islb vrrp summary
show islb vrrp assignment
Key Points / Pitfalls
- Incoming and outgoing CHAP passwords must be different
- Iscsi import target fc does not apply to iSLB initiators
- If IVR and iSLB features are enabled in the same fabric, you should have at least one switch in the
fabric where both these features are enabled. Any zoning-related configuration and activation (for
normal zones, IVR zones, or iSLB zones) must be performed on this switch. Otherwise, there may
be traffic disruption in the fabric.
- All iSCSI interfaces in a VRRP group that has load balancing enabled must have the same interface
VSAN, authentication, proxy initiator mode, and forwarding mode.
- If an Ethernet PortChannel is configured between the IPS module and an Ethernet switch, the load
balancing policy on the Ethernet switch must be based on source/destination IP address only, not port
numbers, for load balancing with VRRP to operate correctly.
- A Gigabit Ethernet interface configured for iSLB can only be in one VRRP group because redirected
sessions do not carry information about the VRRP IP address or group.