My name is Brian Feeny, and I live in Royal Palm Beach, Florida. I am the Senior Director of Data Analytics for Presidio (NASDAQ:PSDO). Previously I worked for Coleman Technologies which merged with Presidio in 2009.
I am a graduate of Harvard University in both Software Engineering and Data Science. My research includes but is not limited to:
- Distributed Computing (Java, RMI)
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning
- Data Analytics
- Web integration with RDBMS (PHP, Ajax, MySql, Oracle, XML, XPath, XSLT)
- NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Hadoop and its tools (Hive, Pig, HBase, Zookeeper)
- Data Integration Tools
- Next generation analytic databases (SAP HANA, HP Vertica, EMC Greenplum)
I enjoy Data Science competitions on Kaggle, and I am currently ranked in the top 1% of all participants. It has been several years since I have been active on Kaggle, so I am sure my rank has slipped.
This site also hosts the Feeny Family Genealogy.
I try to spend as much time as possible, which turns out to be very little, engaged in some of my diversions (Music, Reading, Gym, Photography, much more). I also would like to spend alot more time traveling and seeing some far away and exotic places.
About Maximum Entropy
I’d love to talk to you — if you have anything to say to me or just want to talk, please contact me.